PEDIATRIC SERVICES: WE OFFER PEDIATRIC CLINIC TWICE A MONTH. 2ND MONDAY OF EACH MONTH 1-4 PM AND ONE FRIDAY A MONTH (VARIES PER PROVIDER AVAILABILITY) 9-12 PM.
WE ARE A VFC (VACCINES FOR CHILDREN) SITE APPROVED BY DHEC.
Before you come
- Bring your immunization records and fill out an application for child
- A parent must accompany children under the age of 16,
- A parent must provide written permission if an individual other than the parent is bringing the child in for services.
- Children under 16 will not be seen without parental permission.
- Guardians must present legal documentation of guardianship.
We offer the following pediatric care:
- Well and Sick Care
- Wart Removal Clinic
- Flouride varnish
- Ear Irrigation and cleaning
- Screenings: lead, nutrition, some behavior and developmental screening and vision
- Care of Newborns
- Influenza (seasonal) 6 months old to adult
- Pneumonia (child and adult)
- Dtap/Tdap/Td (Tdap recommended for ages 11 years or older)
- Hepatitis A/Hepatitis B
- Measles/Mumps/Rubella (MMR)
- Varicella (Chicken Pox)
- HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
- Shingles (Zoster) 50 years and older
- Vaccine blood titers available by appointment only
- Sports Physicals
- School Physicals
- No Cost labs