We are seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant
Status: Full time salary $18/hr with benefits
Reports to: Office Manager
Department: Health Services
Location: Onsite, Charleston, SC
We are looking for a responsible bilingual (Spanish-English) Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. In this role, duties will include answering incoming calls, scheduling appointments, and welcoming visitors. The Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities and keeping organized records. Preferably, we are looking for someone with proven experience working in a healthcare setting, and handling multiple diverse tasks with a warm welcoming smile.
· Provide work direction with clear responsibility for the coordination of resources to efficiently support day-to-day operations and the smooth flow of the clinic.
· Performs a variety of clinical and clerical activities to expedite the patient flow and activities of the office.
· Collaborate and assist in the development of the Clinic Objectives.
· Mailing, supplies, equipment, bills, errands, shopping, answering telephones, transferring phone calls, greeting clients and processing mail.
· Organize the office layout and order stationery and equipment.
· Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs.
· Be a part of intake team to help with patient applications to become Shifa patient.
· Assist in the onboarding process for new students and volunteers.
· Assist with scheduling and management of calendar for students, volunteers and patients.
· Maintain and adhere to the Clinic’s budget.
· Perform administrative functions for the Clinic Director and Office Manager.
· Schedule meetings, reservations etc. as required.
· Produce and maintain; monthly reports and graphs as needed.
· Help with development of Promotional materials, maintain website and other help as needed in event preparations.
· Assist in Event preparations and activities organized by the clinic
Other duties such as filling in for other staff and updating computerized records on the system to make all records update and current and ordering supplies and equipment for the medical office may be assigned from time to time.
Required Education and Experience:
· Experience with Microsoft Office products such as MS Excel, Word, Power point etc.
· GED minimum with experience, Bachelors preferred.
· Fluency in the English and Spanish language is compulsory.
Required Skills/Competencies: Ability to
· Bilingual: Spanish-English.
· Communicate effectively with other clients, other volunteer agencies, government agencies, employees, and community members.
· Perform data entry and maintain required documentation.
· Provide data to prepare regular reports.
· Demonstrate compassion, empathy, and good communication skills to interact effectively with the clients.
· Carry out multiple tasks and following instructions.
· Prioritize and complete work on time.
· Resolve problems and temporary issues related to the social service operations.
· Appreciate diverse team and work as a team player.
· Always maintain confidentiality.
· Be organized and flexible under pressure.
· Partake in problem solving situations.
· Ability to work autonomously, employ initiative to find solutions, prioritize and exercise discretion.
· Knowledge of Microsoft teams and managing calendars
· Excellent organizational and administration skills
Expected Hours of Work
The “core” work hours starting from 7:30 to 4 pm. and must work 40 hours each week as a full time position.
The candidate desiring to be hired by ICNA Relief must have a legal status, social security number and work authorization by the relevant US authorities. The candidate by virtue of applying for this position authorizes ICNA Relief for his/her Background Check, and reference check.
Upon joining ICNA Relief the candidate will be expected to successfully complete the mandatory training required of all employees of ICNA Relief such as HIPAA Rules & Regulations, Sexual Harassment, Safety, Health and Environmental protection.
Please email email@example.com with resume and cover letter