Mission & Objectives:
ICNA Relief USA offers an alternative for homeless women in need of temporary housing. ICNA Relief maintains the dignity of residents while affording them the opportunity to heal and develop themselves within a nurturing environment. Women are provided with one-on-one support while they transition to permanent stable housing.
Many of the women who come to ICNA Relief for supportive housing have experienced emotional abuse as well as neglect and are underemployed or unable to obtain affordable housing. ICNA Relief offers them the opportunity to heal while they work towards obtaining the ultimate goal of self sufficiency.
Trained case managers work with residents in identifying areas of growth and link them to appropriate community resources such as public benefits, legal and immigration support, mental health services and healthcare. While residing at ICNA Relief, women are encouraged to take part in educational classes including; English language skills, job training and/or higher education.
- Emotional Healing
- Action Plans & Goal Setting
- Personal Development
- Case Management
- Access to Services & Benefits
- Age 18 to 68 (no male children over 10 years old allowed at our family homes).
- Must have legal valid immigration status and/or U.S. citizenship.
- Must be willing and able to gain self-sufficiency within a 6 month time period.
- A psychological evaluation may be required to determine eligibility and rule out behavioral and/or emotional concerns.
- Must be able to meet or exceed program requirements including vacating facility during the day.
OUR TRANSITIONAL HOUSING LOCATIONS
For more information regarding a shelter near you, please contact us.