Telehealth a cost-effective alternative to health care provided in person. Telehealth is not a distinct service, but a way that providers deliver health care to their patients that approximates in-person care. The standard of care is the same whether the patient is seen in-person or through telehealth.
Steps for consultation:
- Once your appointment is scheduled you will receive a text with appt link before appt.
- At the time of your appointment just click on the link and you will log into a virtual waiting room at the time of their appointment.
- Select the provider you are scheduled to see.
- The provider logs into the system and selects the patient from the list of waiting patients.
- This activates the video and both parties can see and hear each other. The patient can see both the provider and themselves on the screen