How Can You Help?
Sponsor a Refugee Family
– $1000 a month can help a single mother with rent, food, and taking care of her children
– $400-$500 a month will assist a family with rent and food
– $500 a month can provide case management for these struggling families
– $300 a month, in addition to helping with food, will also help in household items like cleaning and hygiene supplies
– $200 a month can help a family with food
To sponsor a family, click the donate button above.
Become a Mentor
ICNA Relief has chapters all over the US that assist with refugee facilitation. In addition to financial assistance and empowerment services, many families simply are looking for a friendly face, a friendship, a mentor. This can consist of anything from monthly social visits, advice on how to navigate the school systems, or sharing recipes. These are families that have left everything behind to start a new, better, life in this land. Let’s be that helping hand and that friendly face.
To learn what mentoring involves, contact us today!