The following are services we offer to the communities in Greater Boston and Greater Lowell, whereby ICNA Relief NEw England directly assists/facilitates the democratization of essential needs to members of our community.
- Financial Assistance
- Zakat-ul Fitr
- Free Computer (to keep), and internet (for 1 year)
- Previously courtesy of Boston Public Library
- Currently in partnership with Technology Goes Home
- Immigration Legal Help
- access to an immigration lawyer (pro-bono) via Massachusetts Immigrant Collaborative
- in person consultation with an immigrant specialist, Ace New American Center (Lowell only)
- Free Citizenship legal assistance via IINE
- Refugee Support
- On demand only, supported by our various partners
- Ace Shop (Lowell only), provide free household items & clothing.
- English Classes (Lowell only)
Email us for an appointment
Email us to check eligibility requirement and to set an appointment for an in-person intake process.
At a minimum please prepare the following documentation to be viewed during intake.
- Identification (Goverment ID / Passport / Visa / School ID)
- Proof of address (Latest Utility, Bank Letter, Lease or any bills/court document)
- Proof of income (Latest wage slip, SSI/DTA letter etc)