|Job Title:||Digital Content Creator|
|Reports to:||Marketing Manager|
|Location:||Onsite and Remote|
The Digital Content Creator will be responsible for creating, developing, designing and executing creative campaigns that reflect ICNA Relief’s brand and support our organizational growth. This will include:
- Developing and editing copy for websites, social media, marketing materials, and other platforms, as well as assisting in email marketing.
- Graphic content for marketing materials (promotional items, event flyers, brochures, web graphics and reports).
- Video Editing
A very vague and general breakdown of these responsibilities would be 50% Writing, 30% Graphic Design, and 20% Video Editing but this changes depending on the season and campaign at hand.
- Editing all external and internal writing copy as needed
- Uses a variety of programs and innate creativity to develop visual material (graphics & video)
- Creates and edit all videos for various ICNA Relief events and programs
- Lead the planning, strategy and direct photoshoots for various print and digital projects
- Research and write about industry-related topics
- Prepare well-structured drafts, articles, and work with the PR team
- Participates in the core marketing team brainstorming sessions to contribute fresh new ideas for videos, promotional materials and marketing items for national campaigns
- Be an active contributor to the creative strategy of the marketing department
- Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems.
- Gain a deep knowledge of our brand and produce digital content to highlight the brand.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Media Studies, English, Journalism or another relevant field.
- Experience creating strong, and engaging content. Must have a portfolio of varying digital design pieces and writing samples.
- Experience working with Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere and/or other relevant tools.
- Experience working within a Muslim or other Non-Profit Organizations is a plus.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere and other digital design software
- Experience using WordPress preferred
- Strong graphic design, photography and videography skills
- Excellent skills creating/producing/and editing videos and clips
- Creative and Analytical Skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Time Management Skills
- Proactive and Collaborative
- Comfortable in handling new challenges and adjusting to shifting priorities
- Comfortable working in a deadline-oriented environment
(Please refresh for application. If you’re having trouble, please send resume to HR@icnarelief.org).