Are You Looking for a Job?
We are seeking a food pantry assistant ( full-time paid position) at our Rogers Park / Devon pantry.
– Assist in receiving, distribution and replenishment of food items/ supplies from suppliers
– Assist in the food pantry and client related paperwork, in compliance with the local laws and ICNA Relief policies
– Ability to drive a van to collect the food and supplies
– Assist in outreach activities to reach and motivate nearby mosques and businesses, to assist our clients
– Assist in filling the racks with the food and supplies
– Attend the biweekly meeting at Glendale Heights office
– Assist in distributing flyers to promote seasonal events
– Maintain clients records and monthly reports
– Interact and assist the staff and guide volunteers in their daily activities
– Organize the flow of the clients during the weekly food pantry food distribution.
– Keep the food pantry area clean and organized
1. Ability to carry 50 lb without assistance
2. Valid driving license with good driving record
3. Ability to other speak languages in addition to English.
4. Have Microsoft office and other computer skills
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org